Privacy & Cookies Policy
Insight Engines privacy and cookies policy.
Insight Engines Online Privacy Statement
Last Updated: 2016-09-16
Your privacy, and the privacy of all users of www.insight-engines.com, is of the highest priority. If you have any questions, please email us. We will not knowingly collect or use personal identifying information from children younger than 13 without parental consent.
This policy governs websites owned and operated by Insight Engines. Our policy does not govern websites of other parties to which we may provide links because Insight Engines is not responsible for, and cannot control the privacy practices or content of, those sites.
Here are the principles governing our information practices and other privacy aspects of our websites:
- Information Collection and Use
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Questions or Suggestions
- IP Information Collection and Use Practices
Information Collection and Use
- Insight Engines collects Individual Identifying Information when you register for Insight Engines information or webcasts, visit Insight Engines pages, and enter promotions. Insight Engines may also receive Individual Identifying Information from our business partners.
- Insight Engines also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Insight Engines cookie information, and the page(s) you requested.
- Insight Engines uses information for these general purposes: to fulfill your requests for information on products and services and to contact you about offers and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Insight Engines will not sell or rent your Individual Identifying Information to anyone.
- Insight Engines will send Individual Identifying Information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Insight Engines to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the Individual Identifying Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IP Information Collection and Use Practices
- Insight Engines receives IP addresses from all users because this information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a Web page.
- When a Insight Engines Web page is requested and viewed, that request is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the computer that requested the page.
- IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including estimating the total number of users visiting Insight Engines from specific countries or regions of the world.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website's computers and is stored on your computer's hard drive.
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but to protect your privacy, your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Insight Engines Practices Regarding Cookies
- Provide you with customized content.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Insight Engines' products and services.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve Insight Engines content and services.
- Require you to reenter your Insight Engines password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you.
In addition to the first-party cookies we set, we use external services that set third-party cookies to:
- Enable information sharing across social media services.
- Provide you with targeted advertising in relevant contexts on external sites.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using third-party services.
- Enable third parties to aggregate anonymous user behavior data and provide such research data to Insight Engines.
- Monitor and report on site and service usage across Insight Engines websites.
- Query third-party services such as Twitter for recently changed information.