Commercial Operations Manager - San Francisco, CA
Our Commercial Operations Manager (COM) is charged with driving and streamlining all aspects of the sales process through and with the sales, marketing, sales engineering team and Executives. This role will remove obstacles, knock down doors, research critical information, liaise with management and partners, grease skids, make calls, screen calls as needed to ensure the organization meets and exceeds its performance objectives.
San Francisco, CA · Full Time
Our Commercial Operations Manager (COM) is charged with driving and streamlining all aspects of the sales process through and with the sales, marketing, sales engineering team and executives. This role will remove obstacles, research critical information, liaise with management and partners, gain traction, make calls, screen calls as needed to ensure the organization meets and exceeds its performance objectives.
When applying to this position, please tell us a little about at least one specific success you've recently achieved, why you classify it as a success, and what you did to make it happen.
- Administer and maintain our organization-wide customer relationship manager (CRM) platform
- Act as ad-hoc liaison with company's partners
- Maintain compensation plans for key sales personnel
- Coordinate internal and external meetings on behalf of the company
- Administer the firm's WebEx infrastructure
- Coordinate and schedule account executive (AE), sales engineer (SE) and executive travel, as needed
- Support VP Sales, CEO, and AE's as needed in performing market and competitive research for sales targets
- Manage organization's social media presence
- Develop and maintain documentation for new hire sales on-boarding processes while working with corporate recruiters
- Schedule and reserve various meeting spaces within the firm's building
- Creatively overcome various hurdles throughout the sales process
- Research and discover hard-to-find sales intelligence
- 2+ years in a fast-paced start-up work environment
- 2+ years supporting a sales organization
- Demonstrated track record of problem solving
- Advanced skills in Google apps
- Advanced MS Office and MS Excel skills
- Advanced CRM experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Direct experience supporting enterprise software sales
- Direct experience supporting in cyber security product sales
- Ability to take direction for multiple sources
- A strong desire to solve and fix issues as they occur
Insight Engines, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.