Cloud Security Engineer - San Francisco, CA
As a Cloud Security Engineer on our technology team, you will work on our cloud infrastructure powering our Splunk application stack. This means you’ll get to work with our cutting edge natural language search technologies, helping us design, develop, and deploy our applications in a variety of contexts. You’ll get to wear many hats, touch many parts of our system, and have a significant impact on product.
San Francisco, CA · Full Time
As an integral part of our technology team, you will develop, maintain, and secure our cloud infrastructure. This infrastructure is responsible for everything from deploying our products in customer environments to researching, testing, and deploying new natural language search technologies across a variety of contexts. You’ll get to wear many hats, touch many parts of our system, and have a significant impact on product.
The kinds of problems you’ll be working on include:
- Deployment & coordination of our applications across one or more clusters
- Building cloud automation workflows, in order to scale our operations
- Maintaining our production application delivery infrastructure
- Building new test and development infrastructure, based upon new customer use cases
When applying, please tell us about some of the real world problems you have worked on that leverage your cloud security experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline, or 4+ years equivalent technology experience
- 2+ years performing cloud security functions at a previous firm
- 2+ years of Python application development
- 3+ years of Linux (Ubuntu/CentOS) system administration
Specifically, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate proficiency in at least 2 of the following areas:
- 1+ years of Docker development
- 2+ years of Google cloud (or AWS) expertise
- 2+ years of computer & network security operations experience
- Familiar with agile DevOps environments
Insight Engines, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.